Hamilton Civic Theatre will present “My Three Angels” in late October.
- Saturday, Oct 21st, 7pm
- Sunday, Oct 22nd, 2pm
- Monday, Oct 23rd, 7pm
- Saturday, Oct 28th, 7pm
- Sunday, Oct 29th, 2pm
- Monday, Oct 30th, 7pm
• Cost is $10/person, general seating. Online ticket sales are here.
“My Three Angels” is set in French Guiana where the temperature has mercifully dropped to 104 degrees for Christmas. Three convicts — two murderers and a swindler — are employed by a family whose roof is in need of repair. The homeowner is facing more trouble than a leaky roof. His evil-minded cousin is arriving from France to wrest away his business, and he is joined by his cold-blooded nephew who intends to jilt the homeowner’s daughter in favor of a rich heiress. The three convicts (who are warm-hearted, passionate believers in true justice) take the visitors on, set matters aright, and — in so doing — redeem themselves as real-life angels to the grateful family.
For up-to-date- information, please visit our Facebook page.
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE:
• Showtimes are at 7pm on Saturday and Monday, and at 2pm on Sunday.
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the show.
• No one will be seated once the play has begun.
• Please turn off cellphone ringers, do not take photographs or videos.